Worsley Glass PVC-U doors are secure, durable and ideal for new-build or replacement projects. Manufactured to the same technically high standards as our window and conservatory products our doors feature all the advanced security and insulation benefits you would expect from modern PVC-U.
PVC-U or panel doors are sometimes known as residential doors and have been a popular choice for homeowners due to their attractive appearance and the wide variety of styles and shapes available. Designed to be lightweight, yet robust, panel doors require very little maintenance and will retain their attractive finish for years to come. We offer a large choice of panels and designs that can be custom made to suit any style.
Doors from Worsley Glass can be designed and built-to-order to complement any home or project. For larger openings, side panels and fanlights can be added. A range of additional design features, such as decorative glass, can be added to complete the look. Also, the addition of a aluminum low thresholds makes it the perfect solution for wheelchair or pushchair access.
Whichever door you choose, benefit from:
- Our doors are manufactured from the same sleek, contemporary and curved Elite 70 beveled frame system as our windows to ensure perfect symmetry throughout your home or project.
- For additional safety and security all our door panels reinforced as standard.
- Wide range of styles and finishes
- Full range of door and glazing styles available.
- All door components are compatible with full product range.
- PCE concealed gaskets provide a superior seal for improved weathering protection.
The option to add a custom bevel to your exact requirements is also available. Please contact us for more details.