Our wide range of products is manufactured using the market-leading Spectus Elite 70 profile system, including casement windows, tilt and turn windows, residential doors, French doors, bi-folding doors and patio doors. Using the latest engineering technology our full range of window, door and conservatory products are manufactured by our skilled experts, right here in our Manchester factory
Here are just some of the reasons why our customers choose Worsley Glass:
- 5-chamber profile provides increased strength, durability and thermal efficiency.
- Energy-rated windows conserve heat and reduce energy consumption.
- Planibel A Glass as standard – specially-treated glass conserves heat and saves money on fuel bills.
- Metal reinforcing used as standard for increased strength and security.
- Internally glazed for increased security – glass cannot be removed from the outside.
- High flow drainage features for improved weather-performance.
- Co-extruded flexible gaskets securely pre-applied for more accurate bonding and a lasting, professional finish for years to come.
- Flush glazing provides improved Window Energy Ratings and an enhanced finish
- Cills available in sizes 85mm, 110mm, 150mm, 180mm & 225mm
- All products available in White, Cream, Rosewood, Light Oak as standard or choose from our wide range of colours and woodgrain finishes.
- Complete the look with aesthetic accessories such as Georgian bars, decorative horns or patterned
- FENSA-registered installation. Our fitters will treat your home with courtesy and respect, leaving it in the same tidy condition they find it in.