Worsley Glass PVC-U windows, doors and conservatory products are manufactured from Spectus’ Elite 70 profile system and can achieve a Window Energy Rating of band ‘A’ for optimum thermal efficiency.
Through continuous evaluation and improvements in design and quality testing, our products maximise solar heat gain within the property, whilst minimising any thermal and air-loss. And because our products are designed to provide high levels of energy efficiency, they reduce carbon emissions and lower heating bills.
- Our windows and doors provide an outstanding barrier against heat and noise loss – even in the most extreme weather conditions.
- Windows and doors made from recyclable PVC –U negate the use of timber, protecting the planet’s trees.
- We recycle our factory waste and generate new products whilst still retaining the highest quality component materials.
- Our windows and doors do not require painting and, therefore, don’t consume additional harmful materials or generate associated waste.
- Our entire manufacturing process – from production to installation – is confined to the UK thereby minimising transportation and fuel consumption from wider exportation.